[Evolution] Category field not copied from pilot xfer

I'm using Fedora Core 3 (with Evolution 2.02) and have my Treo 650
working nicely with jpilot but I really want to use Evolution.

However, when I synch with Evolution .. the Category field (which is
really important) does not import from my Treo .. nor does it make back
to the treo if I change the category in evolution.

I noticed the category field is not synching with contacts, calendars or
tasks.  Everything else seems to working OK.

I'm sort of new to this .. any hints where to look .. or course answers
are always helpful too  :~|

--------
Always trying