[Evolution] Replying to mailing lists

I'm new to Evolution, so I'm sorry if this has been asked before (I
couldn't find a searchable archive of this list).

I'm trying to make replying to mailing lists easier. I know that a
right-click allows a reply-to-list, but it's easy to forget - for a normal
mail, click on reply, for a mailing list mail right-click on reply... Is
there a way of configuring Evolution to use the List-id header if it
exists, and From/Reply-to header if it doesn't?

Thank you for any help
S.