Re: [Evolution] Crashing and eating swap space

On Sat, 2005-01-01 at 21:06 +0100, guenther wrote:
Just last night I recieved an email. It was spam so I was going to
delete it. I clicked on it and it loaded and loaded..for over 4 hours.
When it finally loaded and I went to look at it, my box crashed. This
thing ate up 99.9% processor time during the time it was loading. Has
anyone else had this experience? Any fixes?

Fedora 2
Kernel 2.6.9-1.6
Evolution 1.4.6

Any chance of upgrading to 2.0.x and verifying if recent versions still
have that issue?  (If you can't, I can offer to check this, if you send
me the entire mail, unaltered with all headers.)

If you can reproduce that bug reliably, please file a bug at
bugzilla.ximian.com and attach the message to it (the entire mail
including all headers).

I see Evo occasionally go into CPU eating mode.  Can't reproduce
it, though. :(

Debian sid
kernel 2.6.9n (self-compiled)
Evo 2.0.3

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"During the procedure, generally performed in the second
trimester, a fetus is partially delivered and its skull is
punctured."
http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20040401/ap_on_
re_us/abortion_lawsuits&e=3