Re: [Evolution] Crashing and eating swap space

The mail is long gone. As soon as my computer came back up I opened it and deleted it as quick as I could!!
But I have had similar problems with another email from other people, but I have been unsubscribled from that list.
Nick

On Sat, 2005-01-01 at 14:13, guenther wrote:
Sorry for responding to my own post, forgot a point...

> > Just last night I recieved an email. It was spam so I was going to
> > delete it. I clicked on it and it loaded and loaded..for over 4 hours.
> > When it finally loaded and I went to look at it, my box crashed. This
> > thing ate up 99.9% processor time during the time it was loading. Has
> > anyone else had this experience? Any fixes?
> >
> > Fedora 2
> > Kernel 2.6.9-1.6
> > Evolution 1.4.6
>
> Any chance of upgrading to 2.0.x and verifying if recent versions still
> have that issue?  (If you can't, I can offer to check this, if you send
> me the entire mail, unaltered with all headers.)

If you are going to do this, please tar.gz the mail. Just in case this
bug is still valid... ;)

...guenther