[Evolution] Evolution junk-filtering not working

Hi.

I have dutifully been marking all my incoming spam as junk for several
days, and have also marked a couple hunderd old spam messages I keep
around for the purpose.  However, Evolution does not seem to be
filtering anything! In the past I used a pipe to bogofilter, and found
it worked quite well after only a few days.

I have read the help, and the evolution info pages on gnome.org and
novel several times, and as far as I can tell I'm doing everything
right. What should I do to make this work?

BTW, I'm running Evolution 2.0.3 from Debian Sarge.

Thanks
Neilen