Re: [Evolution] Logging out of GNOME while Evolution is still open??

On Sun, 2005-02-27 at 20:27 -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:

I don't see how corrupted indexes could mangle the emails.  With
Evo, shut it down, delete the indexes and restart.  Evo should
then rebuild the indexes.  I bet the same is true with KMail.

That's yet another horrible thing about Outlook: one tiny bit
of corruption, and all your emails in all your folders, are poof.
----
true about indexes - not true about Outlook - but that is not the
purpose of this list.

Craig