[Evolution] Neewbie

Hi,

Iam totally new to Evolution, as well as Linux to be honest.

How can I configure Evolution to so that I can pick up my emails from Lycos and Gmail? I switched to these as I believe I cannot pick up my Hotmail emails.

I have tried numerous settings with Lycos and I just keep getting strange messages like "I'm a hammer" or some POP message about it being successful but not being able to get them.

Any "easy/baby steps" for me to follow?

Also, I know this is NOT an Evolution problem but i have tried Mandrake 10.1, Ubuntu and now am on Suse 9.1, how on EARTH do I get the wireless to work? Can it be SO hard??? I hate to think Mr Gates is going to "own" my ass !! (SORRY for the rude language, I'm atad frustrated).

Thanks for any help

Ismail

Lycos email has now 300 Megabytes of free storage... Get it now at mail.lycos.co.uk