[Evolution] No provider available for protocol `exchange'

Title: No provider available for protocol `exchange'

Hello,

I had been using the Evolution package that came with Fedora Core 3 but I couldn't access my calendar.  When I clicked the 'Calendar' box under my exchange account, Evolution would freeze.  Then I downloaded the source for Evolution-2.0.4, along with the other required packages, and build them.  Now when I start evolution I get the following message:

"(evolution:20031): evolution-mail-WARNING **: couldn't get service exchange://regiert srv-mail-01 clsi ca/;pf_server=srv-mail-01.clsi.ca;owa_path=/exchange;mailbox=tom.regier;ad_limit=500;ad_server: No provider available for protocol `exchange'"

Evolution still starts and I can access the exchange calendar, address book and tasks, but I can access the exchange mail account.  Does anyone know what could be preventing evolution-mail from accessing the server, while the other parts of evolution have no trouble?  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Tom Regier