Re: [Evolution] How make Evolution save my SENT emails to a certain folder?

it saves everything by default into the "Sent" folder in the local folders.

you can override this by editing the mail account under the 'defaults' tab.
How make Evolution save my SENT emails to a certain folder?

I want to keep them.  Perhaps Evolution does this by default already?

Chris