[Evolution] Quoted text character lingers on screen when editing a mail message

I'm using 2.1.5 (the latest version available on Ubuntu Hoary) and I've
noticed, while replying to messages, that when I try to insert my own
text above or within a quoted message the > character remains on the
left side.  It goes away if I force the window to redraw (e.g. scrolling
that text off-screen, minimising).  I tried searching bugzilla but
didn't find anything.

Has anyone else noticed this?