Re: [Evolution] Re: Migration of existing evolution to new partition?

Hi Andrew,

I do not share your view that this is a quiet list, perhaps compared
with the suse-en list (200+ per day) it may be, but it seems that some
of the issues take a bit of working through.

Indeed you are right I think Andrew.  Incidentally I did not mean "quiet
list" in any kind of derogatery way just in case anyone took it that
way.  I meant in the sense that compared to other lists I am on I get
very little email from this one.  Which is neither here or there I
guess.

I -am- getting responses to some of my questions from this list, which
is great and very appreciated, and am keeping an eye out for questions I
might be able to help with myself (as I do on all my lists).

For a while there I had just been wondering if this list was dead due to
getting so little email from it.  Someone else mentioned that my emails,
were being flagged as spam for a while, and that may have explained some
of the lack of email back.

Carlos