Re: [Evolution] IP lookup bug?

can only think its something in libc caching the lookup result.  or we're getting an error which we should retry on but we don't know we should.

without being able to step through the code and recreate the problem i'm not sure what we can do to look into this.

i think 1.4.6 has more or less the same hostname resolution code, or maybe the 2.0 stuff is all new - its been so long.