Re: [Evolution] exporting addressbook to csv format

On Wed, 2005-02-16 at 15:12 +0100, Fred Blaise wrote:
Hello

It's not exactly working for me... I have only one table showing up, and
it's actually a single record.
I choose the data source to be a flat file, point it to my massive .vcf
file.
I tried to change the delimiters, etc.. but nothing.

any ideas?

thx a lot

fred

Try this ... in oo

go to tools/data sources,

in the general tab

fill in <Name> with any name e.g. 'test'

under <database type> select 'address book' from the list

under <data source url> select 'evolution address book' from the list

go to the tables tab

check off the tables you want to see

hit apply/OK to close

In an oo document hit F4 to open the Data Sources window, you should see
your contacts, then select and drag into your document