Re: [Evolution] sent mail folder

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 13:32 -0500, Brett Anderson wrote:
Hello,

This kind of ties in with another post I made.

I have changed the default sent mail folder from "Sent" to "sent.mail".
Evolution is now using sent.mail as its sent mail folder, but it keeps
recreating "Sent". It will not allow me to delete this folder through
the application, and when I delete .evolution/mail/local/Sent*,
evolution just recreates it on restarting of evolution.

Sent for local folders is a system folder and cannot be removed. It is
needed in case the account's default Sent folder is unavailable for
example.

How can I get rid of this folder that I am no longer using?

you can't.

Also, is there any way I can change the label of "On This Computer" to
something else?

not without changing the code.

 And, is there a way I can delete the Inbox under the
same heading, since I am not using it?

no, it is a system folder and MUST stay.

Jeff