[Evolution] sent mail folder

Hello,

This kind of ties in with another post I made.

I have changed the default sent mail folder from "Sent" to "sent.mail".
Evolution is now using sent.mail as its sent mail folder, but it keeps
recreating "Sent". It will not allow me to delete this folder through
the application, and when I delete .evolution/mail/local/Sent*,
evolution just recreates it on restarting of evolution.

How can I get rid of this folder that I am no longer using?

Also, is there any way I can change the label of "On This Computer" to
something else? And, is there a way I can delete the Inbox under the
same heading, since I am not using it?

Thanks,
Brett