Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.0 is a great PIM but misses too much

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 10:30 +0400, Kevin Verma wrote:
On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 17:24 -0700, JP Rosevear wrote:
On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 13:28 -0500, Jeffrey Stedfast wrote:
we have a fair number of importers. what ones are missing?
Kontact/Kmail
Well, a) they are bit rotting and b) we don't have many that do a good
job of importing a complete set of information.  I've already got a
refresh of this on the list for 2.4, it remains to be seen what apps
we'll cover exactly.
By the way KDE now has fully integrated PIM, Kontact. I've never had PDA
sync failure for my Palm Zire 72 with Kontact, and never succeed with
Evolution.

I will stick to Evolution because its UI is much more appealing than
Kontact, however evolution only has fewer options. Kontact has a docker
app and evolution has none.
----
curious to see many people also struggling to get their Palm device to
sync with gpilot/evolution.

I asked the Fedora-list (a heavily trafficked message base) if anyone
had their Palm sync'ing with Evolution on FC-3 and not one person
responded positively.

;-(

Craig