Re: [Evolution] Evolution + Cyrus - Messages not amrked as read

Evolution queues up flag changes locally to flush back to the server
when you change folders (or something else happens that would force a
sync).

I believe we also sync flags every 10 minutes (when we'd otherwise send
a NOOP command to keep the connection alive).

Jeff