[Evolution] Evolution 2.0.3 and Default URL Handler :: SuSE 9.2 :: Question

Hi All..

 I have been digging and digging around, I seem to find a bunch of
different answers for this question, All of them are not working for
me.. Perhaps you can help..

 I run SuSE 9.2 with Evolution red-carpet channel version of Evolution.
(2.0.3)

 If I click a URL, nothing happens. At this point, I don't care which
browser opens up.. as long as one does.. Once I can get something to
open, I am sure I can tweak it for Firefox or mozilla...

This happens in both KDE and Gnome..

The below url tells you to edit
 [URL Handlers]
default-show=gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"

I even changed to default-show=mozilla --newwin "%s"

I also went into Gnome1 Control center
(as per
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution/2003-January/024474.html)

I have also gone into KDE control pannel and told it use Mozilla. Gaim
seems to work fine, just not evolution..

Any Ideas? or things I can try?

Thanks!
Charles
(hopefully this wont double post, I send it 1st from the wrong email
address)