Re: [Evolution] USENET newsgroups...

have you subscribed to any folders?

also, it wont prompt for a password unless you have a username set in the account.

On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 11:57 -0600, Ken Keefe wrote:
I was wondering if there is a bug with the USENET accounts. I try to
register a private server and Evolution doesn't complain or anything,
but when I click on Send / Receive, it doesn't prompt me for a password.
I was delighted when I discovered that Evolution has newsgroup support,
because I have been having to use KNode to read my newsgroups. Please
let me know what the deal is with this.