[Evolution] Rerunning Startup Wizard

Hi all -

I still haven't mamaged to completely recover my old Evo 1.2 address
book, etc. after a move from RH 9 to FC 3.  I did back everything up,
but it wasn't simply a matter of starting evo in my old home directory,
since I also reformatted my main hard drive, getting rid of a big
windows partition that I never used.  So, after installing FC 3 I went
to start Evo 2.0.2 thinking that it would let me import back my old
settings from wherever I had them backed up.  Oops.  Not so.

Later correspondence on this list made me think that if I could simply
(a) reinstall the old Evo 1.2 directory hierarchy in my home directory
($HOME/evolution/...) and then restart Evo 2.0.2 things might Just Work
(TM).  But no luck.  I obviously didn't find everything I needed to
remove to make Evolution think this was the first time.

So -- should I back up my mbox files again and simply remove and
reinstall Evo 2.0.2?  Will that take care of all the various places that
have a record of evolution being installed?  And, will that let a new
install of Evo find my old 1.2 hierarchy and automatically import it?

Thanks,
--
Jeff