Re: [Evolution] Re: Exchange Connector: emails I send end up inIn box

Paul
Thanks for the clarification, which agrees with my impression that
Evolution is simply forgetting some settings. The problem seems
intermittent on my setup (KDE 5.10, Evolution 2.4.1); at its worst,
outgoing email shows up in my inbox, and drafts simply disappear. In the
best case, restarting Evolution causes no problems. Seems bizarre, but
at least there is the workaround which Poornima mentioned, and I could
also implement the filter you mentioned.
Steve