Re: [Evolution] Re: Exchange Connector: emails I send end up in Inbox

Title: [Evolution] Re: Exchange Connector: emails I send end up in Inbox
Hi both,

This looks like my bug #323535, so a word of expansion for Steve......in my case, the folders continuously get forgotten, often after only a few minutes of normal activity, and always on a restart of evo.  That means you may have to do the revert thing quite often.  I set up a filter which looks for mails which were sent by me, and moves them to the sent folder.

Hope this helps,

Paul

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 18:37 +0100, Auerbach, Steven P. wrote:
Poornima
Thanks - that did the trick.
Steve