Re: [Evolution] 'make' error - Duplicate email plugin

Hi Andre',

On Tue, 2005-12-20 at 18:01 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:

archive search is entirely broken. you can also search for 'evolution'
and will not find anything. :-)

:-(

"risk" is used only once on that page, and it was me who used it as part
of the sentence "use on your own risk" which is something totally
different then "risky" to me. :-)

It does imply some risk when you can't (or wouldn't because of
liability) recommend it. It is true that there is always a risk. 'Life
is a risky business'. :-)

if there's a file missing, i really doubt that it has something to do
with the platform, heh? ;-)
i guess it is because it was written against evolution 2.2, and in the
meanwhile some files were moved or merged (e.g. GAL). :-/

OK, I am not that versed in Linux yet. It would help if someone could
assist with getting this to work with Evo 2.4.0 (Novell's SUSE 10.0
purchased boxed version).

:-)
Al