[Evolution] Filter logging?

I've just had a heart-stopping moment as Evo 2.5.3 apparently destroyed
over 100 messages in my Inbox. What happened was this: I logged in,
started a new Evo session, noticed some unfiled mail, selected All and
hit Apply Filters. While Evo munched away, I changed to another folder
for a few minutes and then changed back to Inbox. To my horror the only
thing left was a single unread message.

I unchecked Hode Deleted Messages, hit Show Hidden Messages, checked the
Search bar, but the contents of Inbox were definitely no longer there. I
checked again with Thunderbird to make sure (my Inbox is on an IMAP
server).

After calming down, I discovered that many (possibly all) of the Inbox
had been refiled under a different folder (let's call it X). There's no
question that this was an Evo error; I haven't touched my filters in
over a week and folder X gets hit 10's of times a day -- it's a
high-traffic list.

So my question is: does Evo keep a log of what its filters are doing,
and if so, where? (Hint: TBird does this and it's a good idea IMHO).

poc