Re: [Evolution] [Fwd: Hot sync]: Update on issue

On Fri, 2005-12-16 at 21:51 +0000, dward nccumc org wrote:
I found out that I was missing gnome-conduits.  After installing this
package I am now able to upload my contacts list but it will not
synchronize changes made on the palm pilot.  The calendar does not
work
at all.  I have not been able to get it to sync.
Are you trying to sync exchange calendar/contact/tasks?  Please refer to
my reply to your earlier mail.

V. Varadhan