Re: [Evolution] Exchange calendar and exchange contacts

Sushma
Thanks for your response.
Yes, I mean the contacts and calendar items stored locally on my
computer.
Regarding my questions about calendars, after playing around a bit more
with Evolution and Outlook, I decided I will just have one calendar
(namely, the calendar stored on the exchange server) and one contact
list (again, stored on the exchange server). That way no synchronization
issues will occur. I will transfer the contacts by one of the methods
you suggested.
Thanks
Steve