[Evolution] vfolder "specific folder list" doesn't work?

Hi,

just upgraded to evolution 2.4.2.1 from 2.4.1

I have some vfolders, for which I always had selected "with all active
remote folders", and it worked nicely.

However, with 2.4.2.1 (I'm fairly sure it didn't happen with 2.4.1) my
"sent" folder is now included in that list.

So I thought I'd select "specific folders only" for my vfolder, and just
select all folders but sent, junk, drafts, etc.

However, when I select a folder in the "Add" dialog and press Add, the
folder list shows:
imap4:iain mail pcorp com au/
no matter what the name of the folder was, whereas with 2.4.1 (or
earlier?) it showed the specific folder names in the vfolder properties.

ie. Search Folder Sources shows:
imap4:iain mail pcorp com au/
imap4:iain mail pcorp com au/
imap4:iain mail pcorp com au/
imap4:iain mail pcorp com au/
imap4:iain mail pcorp com au/
etc!

Also, probably related, evolution doesn't show any mails in my vfolder,
even though there are plenty when I use "with all active remote
folders".

I'm assuming that evo is somehow not getting the folder name properly,
and hence showing no mail.

any comments or help from anyone?

thanks,

Free yourself from negative influence. Negative thoughts are the old
habits that gnaw at the roots of the soul.
Moses Shongo, (Seneca)