Re: [Evolution] Evolution take 100% memory

--- Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:

hi,

many memory leaks have been fixed in evolution 2.4, so i would suggest
upgrading if i would not know that 2.4 does not exist for debian
yet. :-/

It is available on debian/experimental.  I've been using it for a couple of weeks.  Experimental
has been surprisingly stable for me, in spite of being on the bleeding edge of debian.

Scott