Re: [Evolution] evo 2.5.3 (cvs head) + exchange

If it is crashing for you, please file a bug report in
bugzilla.gnome.org
against "Connector" component.

Please attach the gdb traces to the bug and if possible
attach the ICS file for the appointment which is causing the crash,
to the bug report.

Thanks,
Sushma.

W J Murray rl ac uk  >>>
Hello guys,
                   I tried out the CVS head today, and YES! it does
        allow me to
        receive exchange meeting invitations and reply to them,
        wonderful, thank
        you.
           Unfortunately, I cannot create an appointment in my calendar
        by
        myself any more! It crashes at:

        evolution-2.6:25218): GLib-GObject-WARNING **:
        IA__g_object_set_valist:
        propert y `width' of object class `GtkTreeViewColumn' is not
        writable

        calendar-gui-ERROR **: file recurrence-page.c: line 1357
        (make_ending_count_spec ial): assertion failed: (GTK_BIN
        (priv->ending_special)->child == NULL)
        aborting...

        This is with an  exchange 2003 server.
           Bill