[Evolution] Message viewer - Mailtool migration

Hello,

We are migrating our mail client which allows our user to export a
message to a simple mbox file, which permits to share our message within
the same projects. We have tons of message files.

How can we use Evolution as a simple mail viewer or .mbox file viewer,
without having to manually import the message from the File Menu ?

Or do you know an open source message viewer which may play this role
(and also being able to extract attachments) ?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Greetings,
        Alain