Re: [Evolution] Importing my contacts from Outlook ...

Hi,

There is also software called libpst which imports mailboxes and contact
from pst files. In Gentoo you would simply emerge libpst and you get
command readpst with various options to do it.

I do it all the time

You can find rpms and source codes on sourceforge somewhere as well

Regards
Wojtek