Re: [Evolution] Where are evolution email messages in filesystem?

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 13:05 -0700, mickeydog wrote:

Inbox.sbd is a folder, but Inbox is a file.
I can edit it with a text editor.

Not exactly a smart choice. For working on a mbox file, I would suggest
using a text-only email client which knows how to handle the format. For
all these tasks, I routinely use mutt (available on most Unix-like
platforms) which can work easily on a mbox file, e.g.
mutt -f ~/.evolution/mail/local/Inbox

Select the message you want to delete, hit 'd', hit 'q' and it's done.

--
Alessio Bragadini <alessio sevenseas org>
Sevenseas.org Hacking Community