Re: [Evolution] Where are evolution email messages in filesystem?

On Tue, 2005-12-06 at 08:13 -0700, mickeydog TaosNet com wrote:
I received an email with a 29mb attachment which is causing evolution to
freeze. Evolution freezes when trying to display it, saying "Formatting
message(...)"

Could it just be taking a long time?  Does top(1) show Evo pegging
the CPU, or sucking memory?

I am trying to delete the message via the filesystem (outside of evolution)
As root, I go to /home/my_username/.evolution/mail/local/ and i see the
mail folders, but i don't see messages.

Where are the messages?

All messages are stored in files-with-the-same-name-as-the-folder.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Bad artists always admire each other's work."
Oscar Wilde