Re: [Evolution] Size of fonts and importing contact info

Hi,

about sync : after numerous sync problems with my Palms, I have stopped
trying to sync, and am now using a one-way method : Palm is the
reference where I enter everything and its content goes one-way to my
other devices (GSM phone, Evolution, etc.) For this, I have created a
bunch of scripts.

- backup your Palm so you have its AddressDB.pdb
- run the attached script : ./palm_T5_to_evolution.pl > to_evo.vcf
- start evolution
- goto contacts
- select all
- delete