Re: [Evolution] Error loading addressbook
- From: got ya <gotcha88 gmail com>
- To: Sushma Rai <rsushma novell com>
- Cc: evolution lists ximian com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Error loading addressbook
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 10:54:01 +0400
Sorry, how do u set up E2k_DEBUG=4? i'm a linux newbie and i'm using fedora core 3.
On 8/16/05, Sushma Rai <rsushma novell com> wrote:
Your Exchange personal contacts working fine?
You can set up E2K_DEBUG=4 and run Exchange connector in that
console and file a defect with the traces attached.
On Mon, 2005-08-15 at 11:49 +0000, got ya wrote:
> Dear all,
> When I click "Global Address List" under contacts, I get a popup that
> "Error loading addressbook.
> We were unable to open this addressbook.
> "This either means you have entered an incorrect URI, or the server is
> I'm using evolution 2.0.4-4 and evolution-connector-188.8.131.52
> Can anyone help? thanks
] [Thread Prev