RE: [Evolution] SMTP Authentication

Hey,

I got a problem with Evolution 2.2.1.
My SMTP-Server uses the same user/passwd as the pop server.
So I choosed login as autentication method.
I got the right username but it doesn't accept the password
at all. But in Outlook everything works. What's that? A known issue?
Thanks for suggestions!

Oh I just saw that the problems only appear on one SMTP server (no, every
account is one the same server but difffrent accounts). With the others I
can send without any problems. Hmmmmmmmmmm strange isn't it?
What the hell....

chEErs roN

Ron Eggler
Alte Römerstr.34