[Evolution] [2.3.7] trouble using imap

hello,

I wonder whether this is a known issue in the dev version:

I use evolution to read mail from three IMAP accounts at my provider.
All are on the same server, just different user names etc.

All imap mailboxes look like

INBOX (x)
  - Drafts
  - Sent
  - Trash
  - various other sub folders

for two of the mail boxes I do not see any content in the INBOX.

I see the number(x) of new messages on the folder name but no mail is
accessible.

When I check "properties" of those two INBOXes I get the correct number
of total/unread messages.

I can see all mail in any of the sub folders

But I do not get any mail in the INBOX - quite annoying ...

Also, when i.e. creating a vFolder I cannot select those INBOXes in the
"Select Folder" dialog window.

the third Imap Mailbox works fine.

I did remove and recreate those two broken Imap accounts (and deleted
all related files in ~/.evolution) but that did not help at all

any ideas?

thanks
Jens Ansorg