Re: [Evolution] incorporating forwarded mail

  It works around an imap issue
where, if I access an imap mailbox in another manner, such as with a web
interface when I don't have my PC, then later when I use Evolution on my
PC, it  doesn't always incorporate that mail, even if I had marked that
mail as unread.

The easiest way of dealing with that is to do Ctrl-A, Ctrl-Y to mark all
the messages, then apply all the filters - I access my email from
multiple machines and multiple clients, so I've got into the habit of
doing it every time I start evo.

P.