Re: [Evolution] Problem with junk filter

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 00:56 +0200, Jose Romero Miret wrote:
Hello all, i installed evolution long time ago and i've been a happy
user until a month ago I syncronized my gentoo and magically the junk
filter stop to work... I checked all option for junk and they seem ok,
so i'm guessing perhaps it's a bug or something else you can help me
with.

Probably not an evolution problem, it sounds more like you broke your
SpamAssassin installation, which Evo relies on for spam filtering.

Lee