Re: [Evolution] how to edit 'from' line when composing

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 18:09 -0400, W Randolph Franklin wrote:
Is there any way to edit the 'from' line in a message I'm composing?
[snip]
could create a separate account in evolution for each recipient, but
that's overkill for rare recipients.

A friend of mine posted the same question on this (I think) mailing list
some time ago (years?) and the response was "why would you want to do
that? Just create a new account".  You could search the archive, but it
probably wouldn't give you much more info than you've already got.

Things might have changed since.  Said friend no longer uses evolution
btw.  IMHO it would be a fantastic feature, for many reasons.
--
Iain Buchanan <iaindb netspace net au>