Re: [Evolution] Alarm time problems?

Is the timezone set properly?  Both in evolution and on your system?

On Mon, 2005-04-25 at 17:16 -0700, Peter wrote:
Hi,

I have noticed for some time now (since 1.4 -> 2.0?)
that alarms are not displayed at the correct times,
they are always displayed too early. For I have an
appointment for tomorrow morning 10am PST, I set the
default 15 minute reminder, it just went off, the day
before at 17:00 PST ? The trend seems to be the
earlier an alarm is set for, the earlier it will go
off before it is supposed to.

Currently using 2.0.4 on Fedora Core3.

Any ideas?

Thanks,