Re: [Evolution] Evolution 2.2.2 on Solaris 10

Alex

Michael Gernoth has provided some feedback but none of it useful yet.

I would like to try the CSWgnome + CSWevolution option under Solaris 10. I did this under Solaris 8 and it
worked fine but trashed the Sun Gnome 2 in the process. I don't want to trash the Solaris 10 JDS but it looks
like I may either have to, or recompile from source.

Ian