[Evolution] Evolution 2.2.2 on Solaris 10

Hi,

I am trying to upgrade the Solaris 10 (Sparc) built in Evolution (1.4.6) to
Evolution 2.2.2 using the Blastwave.org build and am having problems getting
it going. I have addressed this issue to the Blastwave.org users list but so
far have not resolved the problem. I am trying to use the standard Solaris
10 Gnome which is based on Gnome 2.6.

The built-in Evolution 1.4.6 runs fine. The install of the csw
(Blastwave.org) Evolution package (pkg-get install evolution) goes OK.

I closed Evolution 1.4.6 & ran evolution --force-shutdown to clean up.

When I start up Evolution 2.2.2 I get the following:-

[ian amazon ~]$/opt/csw/bin/evolution
es menu class init
evolution-shell-Message: Killing old version of evolution-data-server...

(evolution:2116): e-error.c-WARNING **: No parent set, or default parent
available for error dialog

A pop up error window appears which contains the message "Evolution can not
start. Your system configuration does not match your evolution
configuration. Click Help for details (With a Help and Quit button.)"

(Clicking Help brings up Firefox with a blank page at support.ximian.com.
Quit does have the desired effect.)

No Evolution related processes are left running.

Firstly, does anyone know specifically what these error messages mean and
how to resolve them.

Secondly, are there any issues with running Evolution 2.2.2 under Gnome 2.6
rather than a later version? Could there be gconf issues?

Thirdly, does anyone else have this combination running?

Any help in resolving this would be appreciated.

Ian

--
Ian Baines
GPG: 0xb0a47fbc