Re: [Evolution] Outlook Web Agent shut down

If IMAP is turned in the Exchange machine on You can always use that to read mail and then connect with LDAP to the Exchange AD.
You will miss the calendar stuff (see others free/busy, but You can still invite) though.

/A

ons 2005-04-20 klockan 12:28 -0400 skrev JP Rosevear:
On Wed, 2005-04-20 at 11:58 -0400, Pavel Fedin wrote:
> Ron Johnson wrote:
>
> > How about telling him that OWA really is necessary?
>
>   Well, unfortunately i will interprete this answer as "no more way to
> use Evo". Our company's policy is, of course, to use Windows OS and web
> agent is absolutely not necessary for it. My machine is the only one
> with Linux installed and noone will care about it. I've been already
> warned that using non-microsoft software is my own pain and noone will
> listen to me about my problems.
>   This is the sad truth - noone needs non-windows OSes.

Evolution doesn't need OWA perse but it needs the WebDAV stuff that is
enable when its on (well, maybe for Forms Based Auth), so I think you'll
be out of luck.

-JP