Re: [Evolution] Prob w/Evolution 2.2.2 where mailbox name != domain user name

Am Donnerstag, den 21.04.2005, 07:37 -0600 schrieb Barry Roberts:
I suspect the reason is the my domain user (xdom\blr) doesn't match my
mailbox name (barry.roberts).  So I login as xdom\blr, but my e-mail
address is barry roberts companyname com, and my OWA url is
https://ourmail.companyname.com/exchagne/barry.roberts.  After
evolution asks for my password it keeps saying "No mailbox for user
blr on server ..." There is a user blr, but no mailbox blr.

hmmm, if i read it right, there is a patch around that was posted to
http://lists.ximian.com/archives/public/evolution-patches/2005-March/009947.html

but i don't know if it is already submitted. :-/

cheers,
andre

--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed!