Re: [Evolution] Re: problem with evolution 2.0.2 connecting to exchange 2003 on FC3

I think this problem was fixed after 2.0.2.
Ugrading to 2.0.4 might help.

-Sushma.

On Tue, 2005-04-12 at 13:18 +0400, Gilles Yue wrote:
Hi again,

I have entered my password and it says

Could not authenticate to server.

This probably means that your server requires you
to specify the Windows domain name as part of your
username (eg, "DOMAIN\user").

I have entered my domain/user in the "Evolution Account Editor' >
Windows Username, still problem persists.
Is there anywhere i should enter my domain/user?

Thanks
gy