Re: [Evolution] Best way to archive Evolution

>> What's the best way to achieve this?

Thanks for this info. I already supposed this would be a difficult one.
However it's not necessary to access this information with mail-clients
etc. It's just that we need this info.
Ahh ok.
I'd like to store the info of the mails in some
Flat-/Word-/OpenOffice-/HTML-type-files so I can put them on a CD.
(References to) Attachments could be stored in some type of
document-/directory-structure.

Any further Ideas?

I guess, find out what formats the windows clients can access, and then find a way to convert them to that.  "Berkeley mailbox" and "maildir" are two directly supported by evolution and should be supported either or both for all unix mail clients.