Re: [Evolution] importing mail from kmail

On Tue, 2005-04-05 at 06:12 -0700, rick adams wrote:
Is there some way to import mail messages from kmail version 1.4.1?
The import option doesn't recognize the kmail files.

Hi,

Check the list archives from last week.  Someone asked the same
thing.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Capital punishment is our society's recognition of the sanctity
of human life."
Senator Orrin Hatch (R-UT)