Re: [Evolution] export mailbox from kmail (1.7)

SNPE:
  Sorry for the difficulty you've experienced. More extensive import coverage is something we kept meaning to put into the docs but haven't quite gotten to. There's a few mailers covered now, but mostly Outlook and Netscape. Since KMail uses a standard format it should be relatively simple to go Import -> Single Files -> point to your kmail mail directory, and presto.... But I haven't tested it myself, and KMail imports have been relatively low priority given that relatively few people use KMail, compared to Outlook or Mozilla Mail.

One sort of sneaky way to export is create an IMAP account, upload it all, switch mailers, download it.  Not available for everyone of course, but for those that do it's convenient.

Also, don't mind Jeff-- he's just a little curt with people, he doesn't mean any harm.

a.