Re: [Evolution] Questions on Evo 2

Rodrigo Moya wrote:

get gal, gtkhtml, libsoup, evolution-data-server and evolution. That
should be enough.

Getting them now (as listed in the announcement, except I chose bz2
instead of gz versions - hope this is all right ;)

run evolution-2.0, it will do the migration for you. And report any bug
you find.

Speaking of bug reporting. Should I compile with some sort of debug
enabled? And: is it OK to compile with P4 optimization? (I have a
Celeron 2400, so I'd like to bump up speed as much as possible - as long
as I'm staying within allowed limits).

Yours, Mikhail Ramendik

P.S. Novell Rocks! I thing I'm going to interview your Moscow
representatives someday - I am an observer for a major Russian IT news
portal.